Sunday, August 23, 2009

Me Myself and I

Hi! My name is Elizabeth Eiland and I am a new blogger, I have never done this before. I am Junior at USA and I am pursuing my Masters and PhD is Education and Administration. I would like to teach high school for a few years and then work my way up. While I am not studying or worrying if I am going to be on time to class and work I keep myself pretty busy. I am a student at South because my mother is an Alum and I wanted to be close to home. I have lived my entire life in Mobile and cannot be any further from the beach. I love living right on the bay.
I am not a big reader, most of the reading is required. I spend most of my free time and all of my day listening to music. If I am in my car, my music is pretty loud. My ipod is always with me and I have records and compact disc galore! Other than listening to music I also like to paint and go to the beach. I also love my family and spend a lot of time with my two younger sisters. Watching TV is not one of my favorite things to do but there are a few shows I like. Most of the time I will watch Sports Center or whatever game is on. I am so excited about football season, and this summer is the World Cup! Go Argentina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment