Sunday, September 13, 2009

Who Is A Technologically Literate Teacher

Let me first start off by saying, I have never know what a Wiki space was, but I love it!! I felt as if I learned more just clicking here or there on the wiki page, but I also agreed with everything said. The things that students or readers had posted was awesome, I think this is a great classroom tool, for any subject or discussion.

There were so many answers going through my head also while reading the questions, the list just went on and on. After reading the other post made by Hines and Fisch I thought that the answers resembled a little bit of both their views on how a teacher needs to be willing to learn, but we should not solely depend on technology. I really liked the whole style of this post or wiki too, being able to not just comment but to make changes or edit the page was so neat. I even like how strange said all the comments are time based and will change because after all one of the joys of technology is that it changes everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment